Well, I was able to spend a short half hour in the garage tonight. Last time, I ended up working on the access panel for the stall warning vane. I figured getting that prepped, primed, and nutplated would be a nice short task completion.
I finished the edges of the cover, too, and dimpled for the #6 screws. The other side of this plate is devinyled and scuffed, but I’m leaving the vinyl on this (the potentially polishable) side.
While the primer was drying, I did a little edge finishing of the stall warning vane mini-rib.
After the primer dried on the doubler, I set some NAS (oops) rivets with some dimpled nutplates.
A half hour, 20 rivets.